Suspect Surname

Keith

I have come across an unusual entry.
Depending on how you read ALIAS it could become an OR for the surname.

LAUREN SUZANNE , DOE ALIAS IRVING, ENFIELD,04.86,12,0741

Do i transcribe as written or do I place a #COMMENT(2) line.

Advice please/
Thanks
Keith Simpson
Gandalf uk

Jeff Coleman

Keith

I think you treat it in the same way as if it said DOE OR IRVING, as two
lines with #COMMENT(2) in between

#COMMENT(2) entry reads DOE alias IRVING for mother's name

(or spouse name, depending on whether it is a Birth or a marriage scan

TKB 6(u) applies

https://www.freebmd.org.uk/vol_faq.html#6u

Jeff